ABOUT INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
Updated theme again!
Saturday, June 29, 2013 • 1:21 PM • 2 comments
So I don't know what made me think it was a brilliant idea to revamp my entire theme at 10PM... but voila! I personally like it, it's refreshing and less cluttered, and I'm hoping everything still works.  OH AND MY BUTTONS AT THE TOP FINALLY FUNCTION PROPERLY SO KUDOS TO THAT.  



Oh and another addition to the website is my CBOX!  You can talk to me (when I decide to check...) and leave me messages instead of peskily trying to find me on tumblr or email (although instagram is still the best way) and unless you have my personal facebook, then you can leave messages about affiliations w/ your email and such here!  YAYYYY!  

There's probably still a few kinks I need to work out, I need to fix that fugly bold black font at the bottom with the copyright and all, there's definitely that.  Other than that I need sleep, it is currently 12:18AM where I'm at now and the city likes to play music at 5AM and wake me up some magical way and I'm cranky if I don't sleep.

Here's an unflattering picture of someone who's been staring at HTML & CSS for 3-4 hours.



Yeah.

Anyways, good morning/afternoon/night to all! 



Find me elsewhere!

Labels:



PASTFUTURE

Hello there! I'm Vickie and I humbly welcome you to my blog. I blog about personal life and items I occasionally review, I hope you can find something useful out of my blog.
Thank you for reading!


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
UPCOMING POSTS

Rosy's Garden Review
Hair color progression!






Contact Me!
vmtang01@louisville.edu
I'm willing to accept sponsorships and promote you, just email me from the above or contact me via another social network!





Copyright © 2013 | chocosaur.net | X X X