ABOUT INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
Goodbye Google Reader!
Sunday, June 30, 2013 • 10:38 PM • 0 comments
Google Reader/Google Friend Connect is said to shut down on July 1st aka tomorrow.  So I don't want to lose any of you guys, and you can easily import the blogs you have on google reader to bloglovin' in one click!  In my opinion its a little more advanced, it makes things easier and you can mark things as read in one click!  One thing that bloglovin' has that Google Reader lacked is a good mobile app!  You can easily check on blogs that you follow and stay updated.



So I hope for you to follow me on bloglovin' and make the transition as well! I'll post something later this week and I'm going to the beach on Wednesday so I'm excited to do so! 

Jennifer's coming in from Saigon tomorrow and we're going to hang out and all of that as well so I'll blog about that too, until next time! 




Find me elsewhere!

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE

Hello there! I'm Vickie and I humbly welcome you to my blog. I blog about personal life and items I occasionally review, I hope you can find something useful out of my blog.
Thank you for reading!


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
UPCOMING POSTS

Rosy's Garden Review
Hair color progression!






Contact Me!
vmtang01@louisville.edu
I'm willing to accept sponsorships and promote you, just email me from the above or contact me via another social network!





Copyright © 2013 | chocosaur.net | X X X