ABOUT INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
Nha Trang Trip: Mui Ne stop!
Friday, July 19, 2013 • 1:41 PM • 1 comments
Haaaalllooooo globbers!  I just returned from my trip to Nha Trang - which is a beach resort in Vietnam and I went four days without a laptop and living off my phone for various days which was awful I must say.  So the posts will be VERY picture heavy in the next few posts about this trip! This beach, Mui Ne is closer to where I live than where Nha Trang is so we made a pit stop here and spent the night instead of driving the full 10 hours all the way out to where Nha Trang is.  This one is closer to Ho Chi Minh City.  


My view from the Hotel we stayed at

Pictures on the beach at the beloved "Golden Hour" featuring my mother!

There are almost no photos of me on the beach due to the lack of someone in my family who knows how to work a Canon 60D or the courage to give it to someone who may have known but would either run off with it or break it.  Anxiety problems man.  I just love the ocean, you have no idea.  

This is part 1 of my Nha Trang post! (Sorry it's a tad late, I've been busy lately T_T) 
Stay updated with my instagram, I only mumble nonsense thoughts on twitter. 


Find me elsewhere!


Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE

Hello there! I'm Vickie and I humbly welcome you to my blog. I blog about personal life and items I occasionally review, I hope you can find something useful out of my blog.
Thank you for reading!


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
UPCOMING POSTS

Rosy's Garden Review
Hair color progression!






Contact Me!
vmtang01@louisville.edu
I'm willing to accept sponsorships and promote you, just email me from the above or contact me via another social network!





Copyright © 2013 | chocosaur.net | X X X