ABOUT INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
Nha Trang Trip: First Night
Friday, July 19, 2013 • 2:07 PM • 0 comments
Welcome to the second post!  I took a lot of these with my iPhone since my uncle was all paranoid and all about muggers and was like "NO LEAVE YOUR DSLR IN THE ROOM LOCKED UP HEUHEUHERHAHHHH" So I had to rely on my phone... sadly.  Much apologies to you all.  I hope they'll do though.  Our hotel was... decent enough.  Better than the one we originally booked, because the air in the one we originally had set up for us was so bad.  It kicked up my asthma and I had a hard time breathing and started coughing and all ): It was in a weird part of the beach where all I saw were fishermen and the room was like in the back, dude it didn't even face the beach shores.  I was like nope nope nope I want my bang for my buck if I'm going all the way out here.  So we got another one that was better, I could cross the street and go to the beach!  It was next to a Best Western (but man that's expensive, it's more suited for couples that are on vacations than families.) I think we swam for a bit, went inside to rest our butts from the long car ride we had there and went to dinner!


What we had for dinner, grilling some... steak? (I actually don't know what it's called.)

I don't know what I ate, it seems like steak since it was some sort of tenderized beef seasoned with Siracha sauce to be honest and it was spicy to me since I have the tolerance of a baby.  It was delicious though.  I will not lie, I actually crave to eat some again since it was yummy... we also had some other food but this is my main favorite and I was full from eating this more than the others. T_T 

Don't you love the ocean & city at night?  The shores are so calming at this time.

I really like this beachside at night, it's spacious and clean which creates a calm environment for you to clear your head.  Next to the shores is a mini-park scenario where you have benches and stuff.  This is someplace you would probably want to travel with a significant other or a group of friends.  There's nothing nicer than a bonfire with some friends on the beaches after all.  That or cuddling with your significant other on a bench staring at the calm ocean waves.  You could also pull a Vickie and sit there wishing you had someone else to share this moment with... /foreveralone/ 

Anywho the next post will be REALLY picture heavy since I went crazy with my DSLR.  Just a teeny bit.  


Find me elsewhere!


Labels: , ,



PASTFUTURE

Hello there! I'm Vickie and I humbly welcome you to my blog. I blog about personal life and items I occasionally review, I hope you can find something useful out of my blog.
Thank you for reading!


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
UPCOMING POSTS

Rosy's Garden Review
Hair color progression!






Contact Me!
vmtang01@louisville.edu
I'm willing to accept sponsorships and promote you, just email me from the above or contact me via another social network!





Copyright © 2013 | chocosaur.net | X X X