ABOUT INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
Rosy's Garden Review!
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 • 2:41 PM • 4 comments

Helloooo everyone, today I will be talking about Rosy's Garden - complimentary of Rachel (vintagedolls) she bought me an alpaca for the job I'm doing for her in exchange for her.  I received the alpaca a while ago but I didn't want to post it until I completed my end of the swap.  (I mean it's only fair yknow?) I was one of the lucky owners of this cute dime here (it's sold out now but she has a lot more to choose from!) 

So to begin with it, the alpaca came in a very compact box that was amazingly squished into here, I was really confused when I first got it because I didn't expect for it to come so fast!  Rachel had told me it would be arriving from Hong Kong and I usually wait at least 2-3 weeks for those packages but this was a LOT quicker.




The size of the package compared to my hand.... 

It was in such a cute bag I didn't want to destroy it at all... I mean look at the bunny face ✖_✖ 
LOOK AT IT.

Surprise! There's an extra tiny little cute baggie inside that also contains another surprise!  I didn't expect that at all to come out with the alpaca... my love for Rosy... (/◔ ◡ ◔)/ HEARTS ERRWHUR
The alpaca inside it (quite magically contorted) is protected by anoooother plastic bag so it has that nice cute pastel color the alpacas typically have to them instead of getting that dust and grime all over it.  As you can tell the service by Rosy's Garden is obviously careful and caring of the alpacas (• ε •) 
 The plastic around it

So the next few photos I'm presenting are just different angles and shots of the alpaca itself for you guys to see!  It is clearly 40cm tall, it's a tad smaller than my first alpaca but this is fluffier and more huggable.  It has a macaroon on the front of it's collar man.  It has a bow too.  I'm a sucker for pink alpacas....




Now, remember the mystery bag? It's a little mini alpaca toothbrush & bag! It's so cute, even if the toothbrush is for children, it's a great traveling pouch to keep your toothbrush & toothpaste (or basic eyeliner or something) in!  It's a nice mini pouch and it's a collectible.  These can be found on Rosy's site here that you can purchase separately for $9.99 if you wanted to gift it to someone.  


So that's basically all I really have to post today about Rosy's Garden until I purchase another alpaca from her ^^ so I hope you enjoyed my review of my amazing alpaca, thank you Rachel! 



(★★★)

Find me elsewhere

Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE

Hello there! I'm Vickie and I humbly welcome you to my blog. I blog about personal life and items I occasionally review, I hope you can find something useful out of my blog.
Thank you for reading!


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
UPCOMING POSTS

Rosy's Garden Review
Hair color progression!






Contact Me!
vmtang01@louisville.edu
I'm willing to accept sponsorships and promote you, just email me from the above or contact me via another social network!





Copyright © 2013 | chocosaur.net | X X X