ABOUT INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
Thinking About Restarting?
Thursday, January 9, 2014 • 10:16 PM • 2 comments
Wao I haven't posted since my birthday, oh my.  So I'm thinking about restarting my blog all over again on a new account after this domain expires.  I'm a tad hesitant though waugh.... because this blog may only have 65 followers but those 65 followers took all their time to follow me T~T 

So the question starts here:
Should I start chocosaur fresh and new? 

Comment and let me know how you all feel about it (if you all even still read this v____v')


PAST

Hello there! I'm Vickie and I humbly welcome you to my blog. I blog about personal life and items I occasionally review, I hope you can find something useful out of my blog.
Thank you for reading!


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
UPCOMING POSTS

Rosy's Garden Review
Hair color progression!






Contact Me!
vmtang01@louisville.edu
I'm willing to accept sponsorships and promote you, just email me from the above or contact me via another social network!





Copyright © 2013 | chocosaur.net | X X X